Losi 5ive Forum  

Go Back   Losi5iveForum > Losi 5ive Advertisers > Manufacturers and Hobby Shops

Customer service

Discussion in Manufacturers and Hobby Shops forum, started by Sixpack.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:13 PM
L5F Junior Member

teamanaconda is on a distinguished road

I must agree about Grafil bodies they are the worst body I have ever had!!!! I had the on road body and they brag about how much thicker there body was then others. Yes it was thick alright but not the complete body where you have to drill holes for the post were super thin. The top to put the rear wing on the car was very thin the slightest nudge would have ripped a hole in the complete body so I had to run without the body. I sent them an email and 2 messages on Facebook about the problem, and they never answered back or try to give any help. So I will never use another body of there's also.

The body was all show you can see on the top where I tried to put large washers on the wings to try to help some but it did no good.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:40 PM
L5F Senior Member

Silent_Chaos is on a distinguished road

They should make a rule in the forum not to allow manufacturers with bad reputation to advertize.

This is 1st of all bad for the hobby imagine newcomers having to deal with this, they will quit fast thinking that all the vendors are the same.

If you sell a product and asking top dollar for it, (shells are like 150$ add to that shipping and customs [if you live in another country]) so thats another 100$.. all in all 250$ in total! at least stand behind it and strenghten your customer service. Grafil should really learn a thing or two from Turtle racing and killerRc. I was literally shocked that Grafil has this much of haters. They also ban people from their FB group when they see someone complaining
Old 06-27-2015, 07:01 PM
L5F Junior Member

Sixpack is on a distinguished road

Wow a request was sent for shims for my outdrives that should have been included on June 12th still have yet to receive them I got a old set & new set of outdrives so the new required shims I'm 4 weeks out now dealing with manufactures that could care less well I can say I will never purchase another product or anyone who uses your product ever again period this is complete B.S.!
Old 06-27-2015, 07:07 PM
L5F Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
Wow a request was sent for shims for my outdrives that should have been included on June 12th still have yet to receive them I got a old set & new set of outdrives so the new required shims I'm 4 weeks out now dealing with manufactures that could care less well I can say I will never purchase another product or anyone who uses your product ever again period this is complete B.S.!
Which manufacturer?
Old 06-27-2015, 07:14 PM
L5F Junior Member

Oh & by the way I had 2 emails stating they were on the way RIGHT
Old 06-27-2015, 07:24 PM
L5F Junior Member

PM sent
Old 06-27-2015, 07:26 PM
L5F Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
PM sent
Resend again. My inbox was full
Old 07-07-2015, 11:23 PM
L5F Junior Member

Large scale rc wow fast shipping excellent service you have earned all my future business I was tired of the run around from another dist.should have used large scale from the start as soon as I finish this build still waiting for shims 4 weeks what a joke my next build is going your way thanks for the outstanding customer service! This will be brought up at our monthly meeting .

Last edited by Sixpack; 07-07-2015 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:57 PM

sxspdlgnd is on a distinguished road

I guess I can add 7075r. To this ....ordered a front diff case since 16th...several emails later still not a word...sent message cause I want to order chassis as well not even an answer. Guess they are too rich for new business....and they are not ceap either... that's at least a $400 order I was about to put in all I wanted was an answer if the mesh brace was jncluded....
Old 01-26-2016, 06:10 AM
L5F Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxspdlgnd View Post
I guess I can add 7075r. To this ....ordered a front diff case since 16th...several emails later still not a word...sent message cause I want to order chassis as well not even an answer. Guess they are too rich for new business....and they are not ceap either... that's at least a $400 order I was about to put in all I wanted was an answer if the mesh brace was jncluded....
Doug has been very busy with the new batch and new project. RC parts is his 2nd job.
Some of the emails dont go through. Been there. They either bounce back or dont reach at all.
I just told Jim duffy about ur problem, he'll sort you out. He either will PM you or reply here.

As for the mesh, u need to buy it separately. However It was given freely with the 1st 20 chassis sold when they 1st came out.